Statistics:
Members: 26
Articles: 107 (538047 Views)
Comments: 2
Links: 25
Quotes: 138
The A-Team Movie
Random Quote:
Murdock "Well make up your mind. First i'm crazy, then i'm not, then i'm crazy, then i'm not. She loves me, she loves me not."
From Beast In The Belly Of A Boeing

Welcome to the site. If you are a member please login or register a new account. Registration allows you to access some exclusive downloads, participate in polls, post comments and more..

A-Team Resource Page Polls Favourite First Season Episode? Hello Guest [login|register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: What is your favourite first season episode?
Mexican Slayride 1 25.00%
Till Death Do Us Part 1 25.00%
A Nice Place To Visit 1 25.00%
Children Of Jamestown 1 25.00%
A Small And Deadly War 0 0.00%
The Beast From The Belly Of A Boeing 0 0.00%
One More Time 0 0.00%
West Coast Turnaround 0 0.00%
The Out Of Towners 0 0.00%
Pros And Cons 0 0.00%
The Rabbit Who Ate Las Vegas 0 0.00%
Black Day At Bad Rock 0 0.00%
Holiday In The Hills 0 0.00%
Total: 4 Votes 100%

Author
Post Previous Thread | Next Thread
Webmaster Webmaster is a Male
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-09-2004

Favourite First Season Episode? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

What is your favourite first season episode?

08-12-2011 11:56 Webmaster is offline Send an Email to Webmaster Homepage of Webmaster Search for Posts by Webmaster Add Webmaster to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Support The Site:

A-Team War Stories BOOKS » A-Team War Stories
A collection of four action-packed standalone prequel stories to this summer's most anticipated movie! Co-written by Chuck Dixon (G.I. Joe) and Erik Burnham (Nanovor: Game Day), A-Team: War Stories gives fans a look at the team before it was a team, showcasing individual wartime adventures of Hannibal, B.A., Murdock, and Face. Together or alone, one thing is guaranteed when these four are involved: high-explosive excitement!
[ Purchase ] [ More Products ]